• Interested in joining the Preuss soccer team? Tryouts will be held from June 5th-7th. Fill out the interest form on the daily bulletin!

New Pride of Preuss member receiving their awards.
Preuss Faculty Select New Pride of Preuss 
Rayan Dahir, Design • June 17, 2024

As the new 24-25 school year is around the corner, the current Pride of Preuss is graduating and welcoming in the new Pride of Preuss at the...

Preuss Holds the Final SEA of the Year
Rediet Neme, School News Writer • June 5, 2024
Prom Season Hits the Preuss School UCSD
Stacy Rosales, School News Writer • May 15, 2024
Senior Swag Dazzles Preuss Campus
Rediet Neme, School News Writer • May 13, 2024

Preuss Welcomes New Vice Principal, Ms. Brown

Ms.+Brown+helps+the+student+with+an+assignment.+
Barbara Guerrero
Ms. Brown helps the student with an assignment.

On August 8, Preuss welcomed its new vice principal, Ms.Brown. She joins Ms.Agliam because in order for the students to receive the right amount of support that they need in order to be successful  the school decided to hire extra support.

Ms.Brown is a strong believer of people’s destiny therefore that’s what brought her to Preuss, “there are always places that we as humans are meant to be because there is work to be done that only we can do” she said. This is how she said she came to be at preuss, she has work that has been made for her that only she can do.

Ms.Brown grew up in San Diego, and like many of us Preuss scholars was inspired and motivated by her loved ones to be the person she is today. Ms.Brown started her education at a community college and graduated  in 2001. She also worked in the entertainment industry. She was a part of  the radio and TV for a few years before moving on to the next step in her education at Mount Saint Mary’s University. There she got her credentials to teach and her masters degree. Ms.Brown is currently in the process of getting her doctorate and has a great support system by our staff and people around her to get her doctorates.

Ms.Brown looks up to her grandparents because they have always inspired her to achieve as much education as possible, “They made sure they emphasize how important education was”.

In similarity to many of our staff Ms.Brown is a big fan of sports, she believes that physical education is a very important part in children’s education not only for health reasons but as a distraction that we all as humans need every now and then

A very interesting and meaningful thing Ms.Brown said was  “The one thing that scholars need to know is knowing your worth and in  knowing your worth you have to know your rights. most of all you have the right to be loved. And once you know your rights, and once you know your value no one can tell you make you feel make you believe that you are anything less than great.”