• Come receive academic support at SEA this Saturday from 9-11am!

Prom Season Hits the Preuss School UCSD
Stacy Rosales, School News Writer • May 15, 2024

With the 2024 Prom season around the corner, several “promposals” have occurred in the span of two weeks. This year's Prom theme will be...

Prom Season Hits the Preuss School UCSD
Senior Swag Dazzles Preuss Campus
Rediet Neme, School News Writer • May 13, 2024
The Mental Health Marco mannequin welcomes people into the front office.
Testing Encourages Self-Care during Mental Health May
Rediet Neme, School News Writer • May 10, 2024
Ashley Lopez
Ashley Lopez
Podcaster

Clubs/organizations? Ecology Club, Multicultural, SHS, Robotics Hobbies? Listening to music  Favorite Season? Winter Place you'd like to visit? Dubai Dream job? N/A

Tracy Trinh
Tracy Trinh
Podcast Editor

Senior Clubs/organizations? → TSUNAMI, Speech & Debate Hobbies? → listening to music Favorite Season? → Winter Place you'd like to visit? → London Dream job? →...

Prajyna Timalsina
Prajyna Timalsina
Editorial Writer

Junior Clubs/organizations? → None Hobbies? → Walking, Reading, Sightseeing Favorite Season? → Fall Place you'd like to visit? → The weird temples in the wild everywhere Dream...

ASB Welcome New 2024-2025 Staff

The elected students for the ASB positions were announced on May 6th during block 3. The elected staff were revealed to be Sabrina Haji as ASB President, Kathleen Loaiza as Vice President, Fabian Garcia as Secretary, and Roberto Rivera as Treasurer.

Prior to the elections, running candidates were able to campaign through their social media platforms. These candidates consisted of: Sabrina Haji, Emmy Nong, and Darian Juarez for President, Kathleen Loaiza and Nini Tran for Vice President, Fabian Garcia and Htun Win for Secretary, and Evethe Montano and Roberto Rivera for ASB Treasurer.

Through these elections, running candidates hoped to take a part in what the future of Preuss events and the community itself would look like. Not only were they hoping to create more excitement for the year, but also to take on a leadership role. All candidates worked hard to get their roles. However, the elected students specifically were excited to receive their good news after all their efforts.

“I have been a part of ASB for 4 years now from Middle School to High School. In these 4 years I have enjoyed my time working on events and in some cases even participating in them. Because of this, I felt that I was suitable for an ASB position after applying last year. I’m glad I was able to win and be able to help with future ASB events!” expressed Roberto Rivera (‘25).