• Interested in joining the Preuss soccer team? Tryouts will be held from June 5th-7th. Fill out the interest form on the daily bulletin!

New Pride of Preuss member receiving their awards.
Preuss Faculty Select New Pride of Preuss 
Rayan Dahir, Design • June 17, 2024

As the new 24-25 school year is around the corner, the current Pride of Preuss is graduating and welcoming in the new Pride of Preuss at the...

Preuss Holds the Final SEA of the Year
Rediet Neme, School News Writer • June 5, 2024
Prom Season Hits the Preuss School UCSD
Stacy Rosales, School News Writer • May 15, 2024
Senior Swag Dazzles Preuss Campus
Rediet Neme, School News Writer • May 13, 2024

ASB Welcome New 2024-2025 Staff

The elected students for the ASB positions were announced on May 6th during block 3. The elected staff were revealed to be Sabrina Haji as ASB President, Kathleen Loaiza as Vice President, Fabian Garcia as Secretary, and Roberto Rivera as Treasurer.

Prior to the elections, running candidates were able to campaign through their social media platforms. These candidates consisted of: Sabrina Haji, Emmy Nong, and Darian Juarez for President, Kathleen Loaiza and Nini Tran for Vice President, Fabian Garcia and Htun Win for Secretary, and Evethe Montano and Roberto Rivera for ASB Treasurer.

Through these elections, running candidates hoped to take a part in what the future of Preuss events and the community itself would look like. Not only were they hoping to create more excitement for the year, but also to take on a leadership role. All candidates worked hard to get their roles. However, the elected students specifically were excited to receive their good news after all their efforts.

“I have been a part of ASB for 4 years now from Middle School to High School. In these 4 years I have enjoyed my time working on events and in some cases even participating in them. Because of this, I felt that I was suitable for an ASB position after applying last year. I’m glad I was able to win and be able to help with future ASB events!” expressed Roberto Rivera (‘25).