• Check out the Scholastic BOGO Book Fair any day this week from 8am-3:30pm.
  • Mark your calendars for the 2024 Airband on April 19! Tickets will be sold during lunch up until the day of the event.
  • The annual Multicultural Festival will be on Saturday, April 20th at 11am. Come enjoy student performances and cultural foods!

Princess Project Returns to Preuss
Amy Shantal Bustos Garcia, School News Writer • March 12, 2024
Drama Students Begin Shakespeare Production
Amy Shantal Bustos Garcia, School News Writer • March 11, 2024
Barbara Guerrero
Barbara Guerrero
Photography Editor

Clubs/organizations? Church, and Multicultural Club Hobbies? Soccer, and painting Favorite Season? Winter Place you'd like to visit? Paris or Greece Dream job? Nurse

Amy Shantal Bustos Garcia
Amy Shantal Bustos Garcia
School News Editor

Junior Clubs/organizations? → N/A Hobbies? → My hobbies are reading and crafting Favorite season? → Summer Place you'd like to visit? → I would like to visit Dubai Dream...

Bus Unavailability Postpones UC Riverside College Visit

Being close to graduating, college advisor Ms. Bandy wanted to give juniors an opportunity to look at more colleges. Preuss juniors were expected to go on a field trip to UC Riverside on Thursday, October 23rd.

Unfortunately, students were informed that the field trip was postponed and will be held in spring as there were issues regarding the bus. Many students were looking forward to exploring campuses and majors. They want to experience college life and prepare for when they get even closer to graduating.

Despite the negative impacts on the trip, Juniors are also looking forward to other college visits as they were informed that there will also be an SDSU field trip in the winter.