• Check out the Scholastic BOGO Book Fair any day this week from 8am-3:30pm.
  • Mark your calendars for the 2024 Airband on April 19! Tickets will be sold during lunch up until the day of the event.
  • The annual Multicultural Festival will be on Saturday, April 20th at 11am. Come enjoy student performances and cultural foods!

Princess Project Returns to Preuss
Amy Shantal Bustos Garcia, School News Writer • March 12, 2024
Drama Students Begin Shakespeare Production
Amy Shantal Bustos Garcia, School News Writer • March 11, 2024
Julius Molina
Julius Molina
Editorial Writer

freshman  Clubs/organizations? → none Hobbies? → I like to run, write about up stories, or cooking. Favorite Season? → Fall Place you'd like to visit? →  NYU, Paris,...

Marlene Rojas-Renteria
Marlene Rojas-Renteria
School News Writer

Junior Clubs/organizations? → Church Hobbies? → Painting, drawing, writing, and eating Favorite season? → Winter Place you'd like to visit? → I want to visit Japan since...

Counselors Help Scholars Destress Before Finals

Preuss scholars have prepared and studied to take their finals for their classes that started on Monday, January 8 and end on Thursday January 11, 2024. To help students relax before their exams, the counselors will be holding what they call “finals stress down” from 8:15 am to 8:40 am throughout the finals week. At the entrance of our campus scholars will see the counselors handing out hot chocolate and cookies, with the intention of helping scholars get ready for a long day of finals.

“If you’re (feeling)nervous, just relax. When you get in there, take a deep breath, focus on what you know and don’t start stressing about things you don’t know, just be confident in yourself, ” says Ms. Silva, counselor.

Counselors hope that the stickers they are given with the hot chocolate bring comfort and encouragement to the students.

“For finals week, stay positive, work hard, and believe in yourself, you got this!” expresses Ms. Cobbs.