• Come receive academic support at SEA this Saturday from 9-11am!

Prom Season Hits the Preuss School UCSD
Stacy Rosales, School News Writer • May 15, 2024

With the 2024 Prom season around the corner, several “promposals” have occurred in the span of two weeks. This year's Prom theme will be...

Prom Season Hits the Preuss School UCSD
Senior Swag Dazzles Preuss Campus
Rediet Neme, School News Writer • May 13, 2024
The Mental Health Marco mannequin welcomes people into the front office.
Testing Encourages Self-Care during Mental Health May
Rediet Neme, School News Writer • May 10, 2024
Vy Thai
Vy Thai
Editor-In-Chief

Clubs/organizations? → Interact Club, Science Olympiad, Access Youth Academy, Sharp Grossmont Hospital Hobbies? → Baking, biking, swimming at the beach, hanging out with friends Favorite...

freshman  Clubs/organizations? →Henna club and volleyball club Hobbies? → Doing my makeup Favorite season → Fall Place you'd like to visit? → Zanzibar Dream job? →Pediatrician...

Junior Clubs/organizations? → Rho Kappa Hobbies? → Watching movies, Listening to music, Video games Favorite season? → Fall Place you'd like to visit? → London, England...

Preuss Students Cautioned from Roaming UCSD Amid Protests

UCSD’s protest in support of Palestine led to the arrest of sixty-four students who later faced suspension upon being released. Due to the occurring events on UCSD campus, on Monday, May 6, the Preuss Administration Team sent an alert to parents on Parent Square on the situation. Dr. Griffith received a call that Preuss is safe to remain open; however, students must stay on Preuss campus grounds and avoid going to the university’s west side.

Over the last two weeks, college students in support of Palestine have begun demanding their universities to separate themselves from any corporations that are helping with the advancement of Israel’s military efforts in Palestine. These protests have resulted in police intervention and the arrest of many students. However these consequences don’t only apply to college students but have extended to their neighboring communities.

Campus activities were in the clear to resume on Tuesday morning; however students should remain informed of new developments and cautious when visiting the campus.