• Interested in joining the Preuss School cheerleading team? Students must attend all tryouts from April 29th to May 3rd in E102.

The Blue Line trolley approaches the UC San Diego Health La Jolla station.
Danger Increases for Preuss Students Riding the Trolley
Alexia De La Mora, Editorial Writer • April 26, 2024

At Preuss, more than half of the students use the San Diego Metropolitan Transit System (MTS) as their main mode of transportation to get to...

Preuss Cheer Presents 24-25 Tryouts
Rediet Neme, School News Writer • April 26, 2024
Princess Project Returns to Preuss
Amy Shantal Bustos Garcia, School News Writer • March 12, 2024
Drama Students Begin Shakespeare Production
Amy Shantal Bustos Garcia, School News Writer • March 11, 2024
Marlene Rojas-Renteria
Marlene Rojas-Renteria
School News Writer

Junior Clubs/organizations? → Church Hobbies? → Painting, drawing, writing, and eating Favorite season? → Winter Place you'd like to visit? → I want to visit Japan since...

Junior Clubs/organizations? → Rho Kappa Hobbies? → Watching movies, Listening to music, Video games Favorite season? → Fall Place you'd like to visit? → London, England...

Vy Thai
Vy Thai
Editor-In-Chief

Clubs/organizations? → Interact Club, Science Olympiad, Access Youth Academy, Sharp Grossmont Hospital Hobbies? → Baking, biking, swimming at the beach, hanging out with friends Favorite...

Juniors Sell Class Shirts

In order to raise funds for the Class of 2025, Juniors in ASB had begun selling class T-Shirts starting Monday, January 29 all the way through February 9th during High School lunch outside of the Walton Center. During the first week, the shirts were sold for $15. The following week, they were sold for $20; however, shirts in large and extra large were an extra $5. Students who purchased a shirt received a discount for prom. 

To raise the stakes and encourage more students to buy shirts, ASB devised an incentive: the advisory with the lowest number of purchases would be penalized by starting off with negative points for Penny Wars. 

The “losers” of this mini-contest was revealed to be Noorzay’s Nation, starting off Penny Wars with -2025 points. They were followed by Arias’ Astra placing third, then Garcia’s Goats second, and finally with Enzberg’s Entities as the winners.