• Check out the Scholastic BOGO Book Fair any day this week from 8am-3:30pm.
  • Mark your calendars for the 2024 Airband on April 19! Tickets will be sold during lunch up until the day of the event.
  • The annual Multicultural Festival will be on Saturday, April 20th at 11am. Come enjoy student performances and cultural foods!

Princess Project Returns to Preuss
Amy Shantal Bustos Garcia, School News Writer • March 12, 2024
Drama Students Begin Shakespeare Production
Amy Shantal Bustos Garcia, School News Writer • March 11, 2024

Clubs/organizations? Tsunami Hobbies? Art, Skateboarded Favorite Season? Fall Place you'd like to visit? Los Angeles Dream job? Therapist  

Priscila Ambriz
Priscila Ambriz
Entertainment Writer

Senior Clubs/organizations? → None Hobbies? → Reading and watching tv! Favorite Season? → Winter Place you'd like to visit? → France Dream job? → Unsure

Juniors Sell Class Shirts

In order to raise funds for the Class of 2025, Juniors in ASB had begun selling class T-Shirts starting Monday, January 29 all the way through February 9th during High School lunch outside of the Walton Center. During the first week, the shirts were sold for $15. The following week, they were sold for $20; however, shirts in large and extra large were an extra $5. Students who purchased a shirt received a discount for prom. 

To raise the stakes and encourage more students to buy shirts, ASB devised an incentive: the advisory with the lowest number of purchases would be penalized by starting off with negative points for Penny Wars. 

The “losers” of this mini-contest was revealed to be Noorzay’s Nation, starting off Penny Wars with -2025 points. They were followed by Arias’ Astra placing third, then Garcia’s Goats second, and finally with Enzberg’s Entities as the winners.