• Check out the Scholastic BOGO Book Fair any day this week from 8am-3:30pm.
  • Mark your calendars for the 2024 Airband on April 19! Tickets will be sold during lunch up until the day of the event.
  • The annual Multicultural Festival will be on Saturday, April 20th at 11am. Come enjoy student performances and cultural foods!

Princess Project Returns to Preuss
Amy Shantal Bustos Garcia, School News Writer • March 12, 2024
Drama Students Begin Shakespeare Production
Amy Shantal Bustos Garcia, School News Writer • March 11, 2024
Priscila Ambriz
Priscila Ambriz
Entertainment Writer

Senior Clubs/organizations? → None Hobbies? → Reading and watching tv! Favorite Season? → Winter Place you'd like to visit? → France Dream job? → Unsure

Clubs/organizations? Tsu nami Hobbies? Art Favorite Season? Winter Place you'd like to visit? Bora Bora Dream job? Art teacher

Manchester Field Undergoes Oil Spill

Andre Gurrola-Rivera
Caution sign found near the Manchester Field.

On Wednesday, January 17, 2024, Preuss students arrived at school to find half of the Manchester Field closed off with rope due to an unexpected oil spill, caused by a leak on one of the lawn cutting devices the school utilizes to upkeep its grass. 

Due to half of the field being closed off to the staff and students for about a week, our P.E. and athletics courses were affected in that it took away the space P.E. students and athletes could have used to practice and exercise on.

“There were many students upset over the closed off field, even staff too, like the PE teachers. One insisted that they should still be able to have their students play because it was “only a little spill, ”stated Mr. Michael Artinian, aka Mr. Mike, our campus supervisor.