• Interested in joining the Preuss School cheerleading team? Students must attend all tryouts from April 29th to May 3rd in E102.

The Blue Line trolley approaches the UC San Diego Health La Jolla station.
Danger Increases for Preuss Students Riding the Trolley
Alexia De La Mora, Editorial Writer • April 26, 2024

At Preuss, more than half of the students use the San Diego Metropolitan Transit System (MTS) as their main mode of transportation to get to...

Preuss Cheer Presents 24-25 Tryouts
Rediet Neme, School News Writer • April 26, 2024
Princess Project Returns to Preuss
Amy Shantal Bustos Garcia, School News Writer • March 12, 2024
Drama Students Begin Shakespeare Production
Amy Shantal Bustos Garcia, School News Writer • March 11, 2024
Stacy Rosales
Stacy Rosales
School News Writer

Junior Clubs/organizations? → Art club Hobbies? → Soccer, Video Games, Drawing, Playing guitar and piano Favorite Season? → Winter Place you'd like to visit? → Japan Dream...

Lesly Castillo
Lesly Castillo
Editor-In-Chief

Senior Clubs/organizations? → Journalism Hobbies? → Drawing Favorite weather? → Winter Place you'd like to visit? → Peru Dream job? → Ultra sound tech

Alexia De La Mora
Alexia De La Mora
Editorial Writer

Clubs/organizations? Fashion Club, Rock Band Hobbies? Skating, Volleyball Favorite Season? Fall Place you'd like to visit? Bali or Italy Dream job? Fashion designer or a Interior...

Preuss Book Club Runs Book Drive for Hospitals

The Preuss Book Club is having their first book drive from December 4 to December 15th. The Book club will be accepting donations of all types of books from students, which will be donated to local hospitals to give to the patients and their visitors.

“The hope is that we will actually be meeting a real need that exists out in our community. That’s the goal, to spread the love of reading.” stated Mrs. Majors, a 9th and 10th grade English teacher.

When a person brings a book or more,the club enters the student or staff member into a raffle with the prize of a $25 Visa gift card; each book donated is one raffle ticket. There is also no limit to the amount of books an individual can donate.

The more books you donate, the better the chance of winning,” explained Christian Juarez (‘25).

These books are going to serve as helpful to the people who come into the hospital because of a loved one. Visitors often find themselves in need of something to distract themselves with.

“We hope that this is well received and we’re excited about this organic opportunity. It just seemed to fall right into place.” expressed Ms. Majors.