• Check out the Scholastic BOGO Book Fair any day this week from 8am-3:30pm.
  • Mark your calendars for the 2024 Airband on April 19! Tickets will be sold during lunch up until the day of the event.
  • The annual Multicultural Festival will be on Saturday, April 20th at 11am. Come enjoy student performances and cultural foods!

Princess Project Returns to Preuss
Amy Shantal Bustos Garcia, School News Writer • March 12, 2024
Drama Students Begin Shakespeare Production
Amy Shantal Bustos Garcia, School News Writer • March 11, 2024

Junior  Clubs/organizations? → Interact and Dreamers Hobbies? → Baseball, Cooking, and Videogames Favorite Season? → Spring Place you'd like to visit? → Globe Life...

Julius Molina
Julius Molina
Editorial Writer

freshman  Clubs/organizations? → none Hobbies? → I like to run, write about up stories, or cooking. Favorite Season? → Fall Place you'd like to visit? →  NYU, Paris,...

Preuss Book Club Runs Book Drive for Hospitals

The Preuss Book Club is having their first book drive from December 4 to December 15th. The Book club will be accepting donations of all types of books from students, which will be donated to local hospitals to give to the patients and their visitors.

“The hope is that we will actually be meeting a real need that exists out in our community. That’s the goal, to spread the love of reading.” stated Mrs. Majors, a 9th and 10th grade English teacher.

When a person brings a book or more,the club enters the student or staff member into a raffle with the prize of a $25 Visa gift card; each book donated is one raffle ticket. There is also no limit to the amount of books an individual can donate.

The more books you donate, the better the chance of winning,” explained Christian Juarez (‘25).

These books are going to serve as helpful to the people who come into the hospital because of a loved one. Visitors often find themselves in need of something to distract themselves with.

“We hope that this is well received and we’re excited about this organic opportunity. It just seemed to fall right into place.” expressed Ms. Majors.