• Check out the Scholastic BOGO Book Fair any day this week from 8am-3:30pm.
  • Mark your calendars for the 2024 Airband on April 19! Tickets will be sold during lunch up until the day of the event.
  • The annual Multicultural Festival will be on Saturday, April 20th at 11am. Come enjoy student performances and cultural foods!

Princess Project Returns to Preuss
Amy Shantal Bustos Garcia, School News Writer • March 12, 2024
Drama Students Begin Shakespeare Production
Amy Shantal Bustos Garcia, School News Writer • March 11, 2024
Yaret Bolanos
Yaret Bolanos
Entertainment Writer

Senior Clubs/organizations? → None Hobbies? → Swimming/volleyball/surfing Favorite season? → Winter Place you'd like to visit? → Japan Dream job? → Entrepreneur...

Diego Albarran
Diego Albarran
Entertainment Editor

Senior Clubs/organizations? → Varsity Soccer Team, Ecology Club, San Diego Food Bank and Father Joe's Village Hobbies? → Soccer, Drawing, Watching movies Favorite Season? →...

Thankfulness Going Around Preuss

November is officially fall season and the spirit of thankfulness is spreading around campus. Students are anticipating fall break and are full of excitement to spend time with their loved ones. In addition to feeling the thankful spirit, students are practicing gratitude towards their friends, family, and all the cherishable attributes present in their lives.

“I’m thankful for my family.” Angel Montejo (’24)

“I’m thankful for music!” Mia Rodriguez (’25)

“I am thankful for my mom.” Kenia Avila Ramirez (’26)

“I am thankful for my sister for giving me so many opportunities, for example, A Bridge for Kids, and for making me discover a lot of other programs like Access Youth Academy. She has helped me learn how to discipline myself and take care of my family when she isn’t there, so I’m really grateful to her for that.” Di Ho (’27)

“I’m thankful for my twin sister because she makes life un boring and if I’m bored she’s always there so I’m really never bored.” Emma Becerra (’28)

“I’m thankful for my mom because without her I wouldn’t have food, water, clothes and all that and because she’s my mom.” Ziem Petros (’29)

“I am thankful for being in this school.” Parsa Gandra (’30)