• The last day to buy ASB Ball tickets is February 22st. Pay the full price or make a down payment!
  • Academic support will be provided at SEA on February 24th from 9-11am.
  • Interested in law? Join the Law Day at Preuss on March 9th from 10am-12pm to explore careers in this industry.

Juniors Sell Class Shirts
Marlene Rojas-Renteria, School News Writer • February 21, 2024
Preuss Introduces Boys Basketball for Middle Schoolers
Rediet Neme, School News Writer • February 7, 2024
Preuss Community Falls Victim to Excessive Rainfall
Amy Shantal Bustos Garcia, School News Writer • January 31, 2024

Preuss Juniors Orchestrate First Ever Starlight Carnival

Barbara Guerrero
Friend group enjoying the photo booth at the Starlight Carnival.

The Preuss School announced their first ever Starlight Carnival Festival on January 12, 2024 from 4:20 pm to 7pm. All students, staff, parents, and friends were welcomed to attend the event on the Preuss Manchester field which was filled with lots of food, activities, prizes, and games.

The Starlight Carnival was created and organized by the Preuss Junior ASB class to support funding for future Junior events such as prom, field trips, senior trips, and other senior events. The whole Preuss community supported the Junior class by having students from all grades attending the Starlight Carnival. The Preuss ASB class also created a toy and plush donation which allowed donors a chance to win free admissions to the Starlight Carnival. 

Preuss ASB student Roberto Rivera(‘25) comments, “It was a great event and it helped support the Junior class; we collected around $1,700 for the Junior class that will help have a cheaper prom and trips for the senior year.”

The Preuss ASB looks forward to organizing more events to support the Junior class with funding. The Preuss Asb is also selling t-shirts for the class of 2025 to help fund the Junior class. The Junior class would like to have more senior events and want to have a senior trip next year.

Preuss ASB student Jenisha Semexant (‘25) comments, “ I would like to have more fun events to help fund the Preuss Junior class and I would like to have a senior trip with all my friends.”